• Small Scale Industries
Wind Turbo ventilator is a free spinning roof ventilator that provides fresh air and reduce humidity in your roof space and living area all year round 24 hours a day with NIL recurring cost.
No cost operation
Wind Turbo ventilator is a self contained, wind powered ventilating system that consumes no electricity or wiring expenses incurred. A slight wind movement is sufficient to spin the rotary turbines.
Reduced Power Costs
Wind Turbo ventilator offer proper ventilation to the working and living environment to make them not be so hot or humid or damp. This consequently reduces the power consumption of air-conditioners and fans.
Wind Turbo Ventilators promotes a healthier and more comfortable working environment through proper ventilation
Remove odour and smoke
Wind Turbo Ventilators remove Industrial fumes, kitchen fumes, cigarette, smoke, insect repellent etc.
Reduce maintenance costs
Arven Ventilators continues to exhaust damp air where in the atmosphere is kept damp free to help the paintings, metal fittings and Electrical cables remain in good conditions for a long period.
• Wind Ventilators are manufactured in high grade aluminium including the rivets and therefore fully free of atmospheric corrosion
• Wind Ventilators are light in weight and low operational at very light wind speeds
• No power is involved for its operations as its rotation is controlled by natural wind movement / hot air draft. Therefore there is no recurring expenditure on power at all.
• Well profiled & rolled strong blades to enhance good aerodynamic performance.
• No accidental hazards like fire due to short circuits, electric shocks
• Assured ventilation for 24 hour / 365 days
• The vane design and the centrifugal action prevents rain water from entering into ventilator
• The atmospheric temperature gets reduced by 3° c @ 4 km/hr wind speed
• Specially designed adjustable elbows for fitment on all roof slopes
• Designed to be fitted easily on asbestos, galvanized, iron, aluminium and rill roofings